Apparenlty BP is finally going with the idea of stuffing the oil leak with mud, in hopes to staunch it.
They've been talking about that for maybe a couple of weeks or so now.
Other things they talked about cramming in there, was concrete (I think), and garbage.
I think they should just stuff the damn thing with corporate execs from oil companies, and other corporations.
1) It's a charade, they know they won't be able to stop it until they drill a new well right next to it and that won't be done until the middle of August. Anonymous
2) Specialists argue that credit loans aid people to live the way they want, because they can feel free to buy necessary goods. Furthermore, banks present student loan for different classes of people. Anonymous
4) Now the BP execs are saying this method didn't work.
Time to arrest the bastards and send them to prison.
Of course, the republicans are using their usual diversionary tactics, saying that Obama isn't doing enough, when in reality, it's the repubs corp exec butt buddies that are entirely to blame. Anonymous
7) I think they should stop the oil with more oil kind of like they stop forest fires with fire. You fight fire with fire, so you must fight oil with oil. They should pump an equal amount of oil down there at the spill and maybe that would stop it! Anonymous
8) Oil rly? Anonymous
13) To add to #12; if it's so natural, maybe he should drink a quart of it. Anonymous
20) Bastard! Anonymous
26) The oil spill was terrible! Anonymous
38) Oil, oil, everywhere! BP are bastards! Anonymous
43) I don't think the Oil Spill can be pinned on the republicans any more than it can be pinned on the democrats! Well, a democrat president was in office when it happened, so it must be the democrat's fault that it happened! Anonymous
44) Have u heard...robert green works for BP .....because he likes working with spillages. Anonymous